The best of Beechmont - dehydrated Limes combined with dehydrated Oranges.
Packet size: ~40g. Each pack contains ~18-25 pieces of dehydrated citrus, the range is due to the varying size of our regionally sourced citrus.
The packet contains an even mix of both Limes and Oranges (weight based), which are the ultimate addition to your next grazing board, decoration or garnish to your beverages.
NB. Some Oranges are so large in size, the slices have been cut in half.
Dehydrated Citrus is a versatile product with a host of different potential uses... we've collated some of our favourite ways to use the Bush Botanics citrus products.
Gin and Tonic
- It's a classic. Limes, lemons or oranges... you can't go wrong!
- A personal favourite of the Bush Botanics team... mix all the Bush Botanics dehydrated citrus together, don't forget to include your favourite fresh fruits such as apple and grapes.
- Aperol Spritz
- Or spritz of any kind for that matter... you can't go past Bush Botanics Beechmont Oranges.
- A little left of centre, but the Bush Botanics Bush Lemon is the ultimate addition to your morning tea... the perfect way to start your day.
- Particularly in the festive season, craft a Citrus Garland together... Bush Botanics Oranges add the perfect fragrance to your celebrations.
- Place Settings
- A rustic yet elegant look... a dried citrus wheel looks beautiful atop a place setting.
- Christmas Decorations
- Whether it be as a beautiful hanging ornament or an addition to your table centrepiece... pinterest is home to the inspiration of your dreams!
- We love the look of adding Bush Botanics citrus garnish to decorate your next masterpiece! Head to our instagram for styling inspiration.
- Bush Lemons offer beautiful fragrance and flavour to baked fish.
- Roast Chicken
- Does lemon and herb chicken tickle your taste buds? It's a must try... make sure you garnish with dried lemons!