Bush Botanics dehydrated Lemons, sourced from Sheep Station Creek, a rural locality in the Somerset Region of Queensland.
Available in ~30g packets, approximately 20-22 citrus wheels per 30g.
The perfect addition to your next grazing board, decoration or garnish to your beverages.
Dehydrated Citrus is a versatile product with a host of different potential uses... we've collated some of our favourite ways to use the Bush Botanics citrus products.
Gin and Tonic
- It's a classic. Limes, lemons or oranges... you can't go wrong!
- A personal favourite of the Bush Botanics team... mix all the Bush Botanics dehydrated citrus together, don't forget to include your favourite fresh fruits such as apple and grapes.
- Aperol Spritz
- Or spritz of any kind for that matter... you can't go past Bush Botanics Beechmont Oranges.
- A little left of centre, but the Bush Botanics Bush Lemon is the ultimate addition to your morning tea... the perfect way to start your day.
- Particularly in the festive season, craft a Citrus Garland together... Bush Botanics Oranges add the perfect fragrance to your celebrations.
- Place Settings
- A rustic yet elegant look... a dried citrus wheel looks beautiful atop a place setting.
- Christmas Decorations
- Whether it be as a beautiful hanging ornament or an addition to your table centrepiece... pinterest is home to the inspiration of your dreams!
- We love the look of adding Bush Botanics citrus garnish to decorate your next masterpiece! Head to our instagram for styling inspiration.
- Bush Lemons offer beautiful fragrance and flavour to baked fish.
- Roast Chicken
- Does lemon and herb chicken tickle your taste buds? It's a must try... make sure you garnish with dried lemons!